Global Briefing Tour Calendar 2012-2016
The M-Enabling Global Briefing Tour is a series of events organized by the G3ict (the Global Initiative for Inclusive ICT) and E.J. Krause & Associates to advance worldwide awareness of new milestones for mobile accessibility. These series are a gathering of conferences, workshops, seminars and other events around the world that address key findings and topics, as well as review solutions and ways of implementation in various regions of the world.
- M-Enabling Russia 2015, May 13, 2015
- M-Enabling Australasia 2013, August 14-15, Sydney, Australia
- M-Enabling European Briefing at SMAU/EXPO COMM Italia 2012, October 18, 2012, Fieramilanocity, Milan, Italy
- M-Enabling Briefing at World Institute on Disability's Center on Economic Growth 2012 Annual Policy Summit, September 7, 2012, University of California, Berkeley
- M-Enabling Kick-off Session at FCC HQ, June 4, 2012, Washington, D.C.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Francesca Cesa Bianchi
Vice President, Institutional Relations
G3ict – The Global Initiative for Inclusive ICTs