The 2013 M-Enabling Global Summit is the only program exclusively dedicated to promoting mobile accessible and assistive applications and services for senior citizens and users of all abilities, a market of more than one billion users worldwide, with considerable untapped potential.
Event Organized in Cooperation with:
FCC – Federal Communications Commission
ITU – International Telecommunication Union
Opening a new Window of Market Opportunities
The rapid expansion of smart phones and tablets opens unprecedented opportunities, profiting from global economies of scale. Solutions that work for seniors and persons with disabilities, like text-tospeech, voice recognition, Near Field Communication or GPS technology, benefit all mobile users dealing with environmental or situational limitations in utilizing their device. As such, accessible and assistive solutions are at the forefront of the mobile industry as a whole, becoming an essential differentiator and competitive advantage.
What is unique about the M-Enabling Summit?
The Summit is the only gathering of U.S. and international leaders of the global ecosystem supporting accessible and assistive mobile solutions. At the Summit they share experiences on how to best leverage the latest mobile operating systems, handset and tablet technologies, creating life changing applications and services for seniors and users of all abilities.
The second edition of the M-Enabling Summit in 2013 is expected to draw more than 600 participants from at least 40 countries. Convening in Washington, D.C., the M-Enabling Summit is organized in cooperation with the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) and the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), ensuring substantial participation for leading international mobile service providers, policy makers, apps developers and manufacturers.
As co-organizers of the M-Enabling Summit, G3ict and E.J. Krause bring decades of experience in organizing first class international events. While E.J. Krause has organized leading events for the mobile industry for the past 20 years drawing a combined audience of over 400,000 attendees per year, G3ict has organized or help produce more than 80 conferences and seminars on ICT accessibility around the globe for decision makers from industry, international institutions, disabled persons organizations and governments.
Benefits of participating in the M-Enabling Summit:
- Network with peers and experts from industry, service providers, apps developers, organizations of seniors and persons with disabilities, and professionals representing special education, rehabilitation and senior care services
- Promote your own mobile accessible and assistive solutions to key interested stakeholders
- Learn about the latest developments, innovations, market drivers and emerging opportunities
- Share perspectives with international participants
- See the latest products, services and applications in a showcase featuring companies and organizations driving innovation with accessible and assistive mobile technologies solutions
- Gain new insights from case studies by service providers, and public and private sector organizations experienced in marketing and services for seniors and persons with disabilities.
VIEW CONFERENCE AGENDA